Frequently Asked Questions
I haven't received my confirmation email.
If you haven't received your confirmation email in about 10 minutes please check your spam/promotional/or other folders of your email account. As soon as you found your first email from us it is highly recommended to add email@example.com as a trusted address, so you should see it much sooner the next time we sent you an email.
Don't worry we won't send you junk mails, only updates about your trips which will include important and useful information.
Do I need to sign up to see upcoming trips? No you don’t need to sign up if you want to see the upcoming trips, just hit the Browse trips button from the Menu and you can see if there is any joinable journeys.
Are your vehicles wheelchair accessible?
At the moment in our permanent fleet there are no wheelchair accessible vehicles, but we will try to cater your needs to outsource the trip to one of our partners. Please let us know as soon as possible and we’ll do our best to arrange a wheelchair accessible vehicle for you.
Can I take my pet with me?
We’re afraid we don’t allow pets in our vehicles because some of our passengers may have pet hair allergies. Only guide dogs are permitted.
Do you provide child/baby seat?
Unfortunately under current legislation we are not required to carry such equipment, but we are happy to store yours for you and use them for your return journey at no additional charge.
What happens if I am late?
- If you have chosen a shared trip option either you created or joined to an existing trip, we are facilitating multiple riders needs,therefore we can not wait for longer than 5 minutes to anyone. 24 hours before the trip every rider receives an itinerary with the estimated pick up time. In case of any delays we’ll keep you posted, and 10-15 minutes prior arrival we’ll text you, allowing enough time to get ready for us.
- If you have chosen an individual trip, you will receive the itinerary 24 hours before the trip starts with the pick up time, route plan and estimated arrival. We’ll text you 10-15 minutes prior arrival. If you’re not ready or we can not get a hold of you, we’ll wait up to 30 minutes. The first 10 minutes are free, but thereafter we have to charge you 40p/minute extra. After 30 minute waiting, in case we are not hearing from you, unfortunately we have to consider this trip as a “no show” and have to move forward without refunds offered.
My driver left without me!
In that unfortunate situation please get in touch with our support centre via the phone number included your itinerary and we’ll investigate what happened.
Can I eat, drink or smoke in the vehicles?
Unfortunately in our and our partners car not allowed to eat or drink. On longer trips drinking could be permitted under the driver discretion, although alcoholic drinks and smoke even vape are strictly forbidden.
What happens if I feel harassed by another passenger?
- We have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to any form of discrimination against our passengers and our drivers. Any passenger who infringes against this anti-discrimination policy will be banned.
- If you feel harassed by another passenger or feel that they are behaving in a dangerous or inappropriate way, please speak directly to your driver. Our drivers are responsible for the safety of their passengers at all times and in the rare case that an incident does occur, the driver will immediately get in touch with our support centre and the police.
- You can also send our live support team a message or email and we will investigate the case.
- We ensure that all our passengers are registered by name in our app, which increases accountability and decreases the risk of harassment.
I had an issue with my ride or driver. How can I let you know?
- We’re sorry to hear that and would like to help remedy the situation.
- We’d appreciate you giving us some feedback, which you can do by either filling out our feedback form on the website or emailing our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll investigate and get back to you asap!
Can I bring luggage?
Of course you can, but please let us know through our “trip planner”, how many small or large luggage you’re going to have, so we can plan accordingly.
How many people will I share a car with?
This will be anywhere from 1 to 7 dependent on how many of our riders joined in your trip and this can also vary on the model of car that you’ll be riding.